APPROXIMATE LOCATION OF SEAFIELD PARK NEAR THE NORTH SHORE IN ARDROSSAN
SECOND HOME GROUND OF ARDROSSAN SEAFIELD FOOTBALL CLUB AND
HOME GROUND OF ARDROSSAN ENSIGN FOOTBALL CLUB LATER CALLED ARDROSSAN FOOTBALL CLUB
The top photograph was taken on 30 July 2011 and the bottom one on 4 August 2014.
Between its formation in 1878 and its first disbanding in the early 1880s, Ardrossan Seafield Football Club played its home games at Clutha Park. After reforming in the late 1880s, the club's home ground was Seafield Park. This was possibly the ground in front of Quarriers Seafield, previously Seafield School, in Eglinton Road. It was also known as Brennan's Field. Ardrossan Ensign Football Club also played most of its home games on Seafield Park. Building work was reported to have started on Seafield Park in July 1890. In January 1891, the name Seafield Park started to reappear in reports. The exact location of Seafield Park is therefore uncertain but must be near the sites shown above.